1. Log in to the RingCentral online account
2. In the Admin Portal, go to Phone System > Phone Numbers > All Numbers
3. Click Add Number
4. Under Number Type, select Vanity
5. Choose a toll-free number prefix from the drop-down box, then enter the rest of the numbers in the field provided, then click Search.
NOTE: You may use the * (asterisk) as a wildcard when searching for available numbers. For example, if you want to find a number that ends with 'SALE', enter ***-SALE
6. If prompted, enter the CAPTCHA characters displayed then click Submit
7. Select an available number from the list, click Add Numbers, then click Next
8. Select where the number will be assigned from the available options, then click Next.
• Auto-Receptionist - the number will be added as an Company Number where the calls will be connected to the Auto-Receptionist
• Extension - the number will be added as a direct number to the selected extension
• RingCentral Audio Conferencing - the number will be added as a dial-in number to be used for audio conferences
9. Click OK on the confirmation window
The number will be displayed in the Transferred & Vanity > Pending Vanity Number section while the order is being processed.
NOTE: RingCentral has set limits for the protection of customers from fraudulent activities or over usage. If you get a message saying that you have exceeded the maximum allowed value that can be processed on your account in a single billing cycle, please contact RingCentral Support.