1. Go to Phone System > Phone Numbers > Company. Click Add Number.
2. Click Add Number. The Add Number window will appear.
3. Under select Number Type, select Vanity.
4. Choose a toll-free number prefix from the drop-down box. You may use the * (asterisk) as a wildcard when searching for available numbers. For example, if you want to find a number that ends with 'SALE', enter ***-SALE. Click Search.
5. Select an available number, then click Add Numbers.
6. Click Next to assign the number to an extension.
7. Select to assign the number to either the Auto-Receptionist or an Extension. .
When you choose Auto-Receptionist, the vanity number that you will add will become an Additional Company Number, and the calls will be connected to your company's Auto-Receptionist.
When you choose Selected Extension, the vanity number that you will add will become your User's Direct Number, and the calls will follow that User's Greeting, Screening, and Hold Music and Call Handling & Forwarding settings.
8. Once done making changes, click Next and proceed to Confirm Order.
9. On the Confirm Order step, review your transaction's Charges, Adjustments, and Taxes, Charges, and Fees.
10. Tick the checkbox to acknowledge and authorize charges for the additional number, then click Next.
NOTE: RingCentral has set limits for the protection of customers from fraudulent activities or over usage. If you get a message saying that you have exceeded the maximum allowed value that can be processed on your account in a single billing cycle, please contact RingCentral Customer Support.
11. On the Order Confirmation step, you will see more details on your transaction. Click Print to print a copy of the order confirmation. Click Done to complete the Add Vanity Number process.
NOTE: Take note of the Reference#, you can use this when calling support for any inquiries on this order.