Adding RingCentral Meetings Outlook Add-in
1. Log in to Office 365 as an Administrator.
2. Go to Settings > Services & add-ins.
3. Click Upload Add-in > Next and select I have a URL for the manifest file.
4. Enter the URL below in the field:
5. Click Next > Next to proceed.
6. In Who has access, select what deployment is required for your environment:
• Optional, enabled - Select if you want the add-in to install automatically be deployed to the assigned users but they can choose to remove it
• Option, disabled - Select if you want the add-in to not install automatically to the assigned users but they can choose to install it manually.
• Mandatory, always enabled - Select if you want the add-in to install automatically be deployed to the assigned users and they will not be able to remove it
7. On the Edit Who has access page, select either Everyone or Specific Users/Groups.
8. When finished, choose Save, review the add-in settings, and then select Close.
RingCentral Meetings - Outlook Add-in Overview
RingCentral Meetings - Deploy Outlook Add-in - User