Set Up an Extension's User Greeting
4. Click User Hours or After Hours.
5. Check Enable below User Greeting, then click Edit.
6. Click the drop down and change Set Greeting to Custom.
7. Select how you prefer to customize the User Greeting, then follow the instructions.
• Phone - enter your phone number and click Call Now. The system will call you. Follow the voice prompts to record your greeting.
• Computer Microphone - press the record button to start recording your greeting. Press the stop button to stop recording. To finalize your recorded greeting, click the upload button.
• Importing - click Browse to select your MP3 or WAV audio file. Click Upload to begin uploading.
8. Click Done.
9. Click Save.
NOTE: Users can also set up their own greetings from their online account. See User: Set up User Greeting for detailed instructions.