The RingCentral Business SMS / MMS feature allows you to message your colleagues right from the RingCentral Phone for Mobile.
IMPORTANT: If you are currently transferring an existing number to RingCentral, your SMS service may be interrupted for 72 hours on completion of the number transfer request.
• Send unlimited text messages
• Use one business number for voice, fax and text messages
• Send to any number and extension with up to 1,000 characters using the RingCentral Phone for Mobile
• Message colleagues, clients, and department groups. Recipients can reply via Business SMS or their native SMS
• Forward a message from a conversation to colleagues, clients, and department groups
• Users cannot send a caption with the image as one message.
• The file limit for MMS is 1.5MB.
• RingCentral Phone for iOS works with iOS 9.0 or later
• RingCentral Phone for Android is available for versions 4.4 or later
Supported File Formats
○ Images: jpg/jpeg, png, gif, bmp , tif /tiff, svg
○ Videos: 3gp, mp4, mpeg, avi, wmv, flv
○ Audio: mp3
○ Files: vcf/vcard, zip, rtf, gzip, html, txt
○ Images: jpg/jpeg, png, gif, bmp, tif/tiff
○ Videos: 3gp, mp4, mpeg, flv, wmv, mov
○ Audio: mp3
○ Files: vcf/vcard, zip, rtf, html
Viewing Messages on the RingCentral Phone for Mobile
RingCentral Phone for Mobile - Group Messaging Overview
Business SMS / MMS Frequently Asked Questions
You can send messages using any of the methods below. Click the link for more information.
RingCentral Phone for Mobile - Send Message | Use Messaging icon
RingCentral Phone for Mobile - Send Message | Use Contacts
RingCentral Phone for Mobile - Send Message | Forward Message
RingCentral Phone for Mobile - Send Message | Use iOS Homescreen **
** Supported by the following iPhone models
• iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
• iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
• iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
• iPhone X
HD Voice Overview
RingCentral Phone Mobile - iOS Overview