RingCentral Phone Desktop Overview
The RingCentral Phone is an easy-to-use app, and a comprehensive communications hub with an all-inclusive phone, fax, business SMS, and conferencing for your desktop. It provides an intuitive interface that optimizes the user experience and increases productivity.
Other RingCentral Phone for Desktop topics
What are the benefits of the RingCentral Phone for Desktop?
• Comprehensive desktop Communication Solution with Easy-to-Use Interface
Make and receive calls and faxes, send text messages, or host a conference from a single app. It provides easy access to view messages, find contacts, manage calls, and change settings.
• Integrated with Company Directory
Reach your colleagues with a quick chat or call, with just a few clicks of the mouse. With real-time Phone Presence status among colleagues, you will avoid playing phone tags or forwarding to a busy extension.
• Easily Text a Contact or a Group Within Your Organization with Business SMS
Easily send a text message to a contact in your personal or company directory. It allows you to set and select a preferred Caller ID for your text message. There's no need to copy and paste.
• Audio Conferencing
With Audio Conferencing, you can start a conference with a click of the mouse, send out a conference invitation via SMS, or email directly without the need to copy and paste the dial-in numbers and access codes. You can also easily add international dial-in numbers in your invitation. The RingCentral Phone also allows you to add callers anytime during a conference.
• Microsoft Outlook/Office Integration
Microsoft Outlook/Office Integration allows you to make calls, and send text and faxes to your contacts directly from Microsoft Outlook. There's no need to launch a separate application. Contacts are imported and synced from Outlook. You can also send a document as a fax attachment from within Microsoft Office applications directly. The RingCentral Phone (Windows) supports Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013.
• Incoming Call Notification
Get a desktop notification for incoming calls on the RingCentral Phone.
Is the RingCentral Phone for Desktop available to all users?
It is available to all RingCentral Office, Professional, and Fax plans.
What are the features of the RingCentral Phone for Desktop?
• Log in using your Email or Google credentials
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Logging in using your Phone Number
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Logging in using your Email Address
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Logging in using Google Login
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Logging in using Single Sign-On
• Non-Admin Install and Enterprise Distribution
RingCentral Phone - Non-Admin Install
• Admin configured label for company numbers
RingCentral Phone - Set nickname or label for Caller ID numbers
• Dedicated Recipient Name and Company Name field for Outgoing Faxes
Fax - Send Fax on the RingCentral Phone app
• Google Calendar, iCal and Outlook Integration - Join Now feature
RingCentral Phone - Join Now feature Overview
• Plantronics Integration with RingCentral Phone
RingCentral Phone - Plantronics Integration
• Display the User's Extension Number when the User uses the Company Main Number as a Caller ID, when calling another extension within the account
Caller ID - Set your Caller ID
• Ability to add up to 6 callers to a Multi-way Conference call
RingCentral Phone - Active Call Controls
• Synchronized Favorites list with the RingCentral cloud and accessible from any RingCentral app
RingCentral Phone - Add Contact to Favorites
• Outbound Caller ID options - blocked caller ID and account default caller ID
RingCentral Phone - Outbound Caller ID
• HD Voice quality with new adaptive-rate wideband audio technology (select office plans only)
RingCentral Phone - HD Voice
• HUD interface with search capabilities
Head-Up Display (HUD) - Overview
• Display IVR caller replies
RingCentral Phone - Display Interactive Voice Response (IVR) from caller
• Manual Reconnect when on Offline or Calls Only mode
RingCentral Phone - Troubleshooting - Manual Reconnect
• Send and receive MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) files such as an image
RingCentral Phone - Using the SMS / MMS feature
• Google Directory Support
RingCentral Phone - Google Directory Support
• Windows 10 Notifications Support
- Ability to view notifications in Windows 10 UI style.
• Changing the top panel number display
RingCentral Phone - Changing the Top Panel Number Display
• Desktop notification for incoming calls
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Incoming Calls Notification
• Launch an application on an incoming call
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Launch Application on Incoming Call
• Spell checker detects misspelled words based on the selected language
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Enable Spell Check
• Reduce or mute other sounds on your Windows computer during a call
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Reduce or Mute Other Sounds on Windows During a Call
How do I install the RingCentral Phone for Desktop?
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Installing on Windows
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Installing on Mac
Other RingCentral Phone for Desktop topics
RingCentral Phone - Audio Conference Overview
RingCentral Phone - Customize the Sound Settings
Fax - Scan-to-Fax | RingCentral Phone (Windows)
RingCentral Phone - Access Messages | Windows
Fax - Set up Fax Cover Page | RingCentral Phone