RingCentral App (Glip) - Search for Files
The drop-down lists at the top of the page provide various options for filtering and sorting the list of files.
• You can view all files, files that you posted, files posted by a specific person, or files from a specific team/team folder.
• Files can be sorted by the date they were shared, by filename, or by file type.
• Files are displayed in a list by default, but you can also choose to display them in a grid of thumbnail images.
• The thumbnails can be resized by dragging the slider next to the Thumbnails option in the drop-down.
• When you have All Files selected, you'll see a folder for every person that has uploaded a file and for every team in which files have been posted.
• When you click on a folder you'll see all of the files uploaded by the given person, or to the given team. The filter in the Show drop-down will change appropriately based on your selection. Just select All Files again to return to the top-level folder view.
• Click on an image file (i.e., anything in JPG, PNG or GIF format) and the image will be opened in the Interactive Viewer.
• Click on any other type of file and its Details view will slide in over the right pane. You can view all of the file's details here, see its history, and add replies.
1. Click Add File at the top of the page or drag-and-drop one or more files onto the page.
2. Select the appropriate destination conversation.
Glip | Overview