RingCentral Multi-Site Support Overview allows you to configure and manage your different office locations under one account. This article will guide you on how to create a site.
IMPORTANT: You must enable the Multi-Site option before proceeding with the instructions below.
- Log in to the RingCentral online account.
- On Phone System, click Company Info.
- Click New Site.
- Enter the Site Name and the Site Extension. Select the Site Address from the drop-down list, or click the New button to create or enter a new Site Address, then click Next.
- Set the Time Zone, Home Country Code, Greetings Language, Time Format, User Language, Regional Format, and Business Hours, then click Next.
- Assign numbers to the Site. You may assign your existing numbers or click the New Numbers tab to add or purchase a number for the site. Click Next. You may skip this step and assign numbers to the site later.
- NOTE: Numbers assigned to the site will not be able to send an outbound SMS. However, users assigned to the site may send an outbound sms using their assigned number.
- Enter the Outbound Caller ID Name, then click Next.
- Select an Existing IVR or create a New IVR, then click Next.
- If the Cost Center Management option is enabled in the account, the Cost Center Code page will be displayed. Select the site's cost center code or enter a new one, then click Next.
- On the Summary page, you will be notified that the site is created successfully. Click Done to exit the wizard.
Site information can be viewed and edited later within Phone System > Company Info. See RingCentral Multi-Site Support: Configure Company Info for more information.