How to Create Call Queue Group
1. Log in to the RingCentral Online account as the administrator.
2. Click Groups under Phone System.
3. Click the New Call Queue button.
4. Enter the Extension Number, Extension Name, and the Manager Email.
The manager will receive the activation email for the group that you are creating.
5. Click Next.
6. Select the queue members on the list by ticking the boxes beside their names.
7. Click Done.
8. The page will return to the Groups list, where you can see the Call Queue group that you created. You will notice that the new Call Queue group has a gray status light next to it. A gray status light means that the Group does not have a password yet. To activate your Call Queue, follow the steps sent to the Manager Email. Go to Call Queue - Activate Call Queue for instructions.
9. After activating the Call Queue, the Call Queue Manager can log in to access the voicemail and messages of the Call Queue.