- Desktop Phones Overview
- How to Add or Purchase a Phone or DigitalLine from the Online Account
- How to set up Presence permissions for user extensions as an administrator
- How to choose specific user extensions to monitor for Presence
- List of tested deskphones with RingCentral
- How do I resolve "Initializing network" error message
- How to download the RingCentral SoftPhone
Find out everything you need to know about the RingCentral Desktop app and how it syncs with your accounts and company directory, making it easy to collaborate with colleagues and customers.
Attend live webinar sessions to learn about the applications you can download on your office or home desktop computer, including RingCentral for Desktop, RingCentral Meetings, and Glip.
With RingCentral for Desktop you can:
- Make and receive calls, texts, and faxes from your computer.
- Transfer, flip, park, and record calls.
- Add up to four callers to an existing call.
- Host conferences and send invitations with international dial-in numbers.
- View faxes and listen to voice messages.
- See in real time whether colleagues are currently on the phone.
- Initiate quick chats with other RingCentral user at your company.
Get Started by downloading RingCentral for Desktop Quick Reference Guide.
Highlights how to use key features of RingCentral for Desktop
- RingCentral for Desktop overview
- How to install RingCentral for Desktop
- How to answer call from RingCentral for Desktop?
- How to host a conference on RingCentral for Desktop?
- How to add colleagues to Favorites and view their presences?
- How to Use the SMS Feature?
- How to set up outbound caller ID?
- How to access voicemail and faxes on RingCentral for Desktop?
- How to screen a call with RingCentral for Desktop
- How to use Text to Speech Reply for incoming calls?
- How to use FaxOut of RingCentral for Desktop?